As a founding member, Loren is committed to providing high quality, responsive and exceptional customer service.
Loren is well recognized in the industry due to the personal relationships he’s developed, which are apparent in the referrals received.
He personally oversees the complete range of maintenance and construction services: from hiring experienced professionals, to proposing a cost-effective plan and then completing the project on an aggressive schedule. Loren’s unwavering dedication will ensure the success of every project.
- Loren has been with the Meyer organization since 1997. He was instrumental in the creation of the Repair Division that was formed to provide maintenance service primarily to Meyer Brothers customers. Through Loren’s leadership and tireless commitment, he developed customer relationships that provided the foundation for Meyer Complete.
- Loren’s other experience includes working with a variety of construction and trades, and managing projects in copious sizes and scopes.
- He worked on aircraft in the US Air Force Reserves – this lends to his attention to detail.
As President, Joel is dedicated and determined to service the needs of both the Meyer Complete client and the Meyer Complete team.
He looks forward to the tremendous growth opportunities that lay ahead for Meyer Complete.
While serving as a Project/Sales Manager, Joel’s emphasis was on customer service.
His ability to customize projects to meet the specific needs of clients and identify practical solutions ensured a high level of customer satisfaction which developed a solid core of clientele.
- Project/Sales management with Meyer Complete
- Five years experience as an owner and operator of a successful Contracting Business with experience in Sales, Design, Field Work, Real Estate Investing and Property Management.
- Graduated from Webster University
As General Manager, Mike is driven towards providing service needs and support to Fleming Complete clients and to the Fleming Complete team.
He has been involved in customer relationships within the construction field for over 20 years working on client projects and the wholesale supply in the industry.
Mike’s role as a Project/Sales Manager focuses on providing solutions to clients needs on
construction and everyday maintenance. The culture and dedication he devours creates a
strong relationship with his clients. Mike is honored to serve as a member of various
business organizations that help give back to the community. Mike is excited on the future of the industry involving Fleming Complete and its companies.
- Sales/Project Manager with Fleming Complete
- Twenty years experience with contractor/supplier construction involving Sales/Management, Service, and Product.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management from California State University, Fullerton.
- Member of Valley Partnership and KaBOOM
With over 10 years of sales experience in the construction industry, Ben strives for perfection in all aspects of the construction process to ensure the success of each of our projects.
Having achieved the
Eagle Scout award, Ben continues to work with the
Boy Scouts of America organization to help others
progress in the scouting field. This type of
commitment and dedication enables Ben to follow through with clients at a level that goes above and beyond.